- Explore St. Paul's Day / Take a Tour. Have you ever wondered what a day is like at St. Paul's? Well we invite you to come and find out! All you need to do is call or email the school office and let them know you're coming. We will arrange a time that works for you.
- Enrollment Information. Enrollment at St. Paul's is easy! If you're a new family to our school, please contact the office and ask for an enrollment packet. If you are a returning family, enrollment packets will be automatically mailed to you every spring. Pre-registration for the next school year will begin in April. Families who register during this time will receive a $50 discount on their academic fees. Kindergarten Round-Up is held every February and a Preschool Open House is held every March. If you miss either of these, please contact the office or the teacher and they will be happy to get the information to you.
- Tuition. Compared to other area private schools, an education at St. Paul's is very affordable. Complete your registration before May 1st and receive $50 off your academic fees.
- Financial Assistance & SCRIP. St. Paul's is blessed to have the George and Vi Bluma Education Fund and the Shear Scholarship to help make Christian education possible for our families. This aid is available for school tuition, activity fees, shuttle bus fees, hot lunch and after school care. Interested families or individuals may contact the school office or the principal for information on how to apply for this assistance. To apply for a Scholarship, submit the application by June 15. Click here for the Scholarship Application.
- SCRIP. SCRIP is another great way tosupport our school. It's simple and easy. Click here to learn more about SCRIP.
- Bus Services. St. Paul's offers a before and after school bus service in conjunction with Arlington Public Schools.